Artistree Summer Camp Information
See the FULL Health and Safety Protocols for 2020 Summer Camps here: DOWNLOAD A PDF HERE
Artistree Community Arts Center offers morning and afternoon summer programs for children. Morning camps run 9am-12pm and afternoon camps run 1-4pm.
Children desiring a full day of arts programming may pair a morning camp with an afternoon camp. *Please note that the "Afternoon Art Camp" only runs Mondays-Thursdays
Camp Drop Off and Pick Up
Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for health screening.
Children who arrive from out-of-state need to 1) self-quarantine in Vermont for 14 days, or 2) be tested at day 7 of quarantine and provide Artistree with the negative test results before entering Artistree programs.
If you suspect that your child may struggle with separation issues upon drop off, we ask that you please reconsider their attendance in our camps.
- We request that the same parent or designated person drop off and pick up the child every day. If possible, older people such as grandparents should not pick up their children, because they are more at risk for serious illness.
- Parents and designated persons who are self-quarantining due to close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual should NOT do drop-off or pick-up.
- Each camp will have its own building entrance or tent location where we will conduct Health Screenings. Parents/Caregivers will be instructed where the check in point will be at the beginning of each week.
- Each camper’s drop-off person must accompany their camper to their daily Health Screening.
- Prior to being admitted to camp, each camper will go through a daily Health Screening.
- We will ask caregivers about their camper’s health status and contact with COVID-19
- We will take the camper’s temperature
- We will make a visual inspection of the camper for signs of illness
- If a camper does not pass their health screening, that camper will not be allowed to attend camp that day.
- Hand hygiene stations will be set up at the entrance of each studio, so that children can wash their hands before they enter, or immediately upon entry into the facility.
- No visitors will be allowed at Artistree camps, including parents and caregivers.
Please pick your child up promptly when their camp ends.
Camper Packing List
Every day each camper should bring:
- personal snack*
- lunch (if staying the whole day)
- sun hat
- sunscreen * ALSO PLEASE APPLY SUNSCREEN PRIOR TO THEIR ARRIVAL EACH DAY.*
- sweatshirt or sweater
- change of clothes (incase of accidents)
- rain gear (if inclement weather)
- sturdy closed toe shoes
- water bottle
- Depending upon which camp a child is registered for, they may need to bring additional items at the request of the camp instructor such as a bathing suit and towel, play script, instrument, leotard, etc.
Campers attending both a morning camp and an afternoon camp or studio class have a supervised lunch and recess break from 12-1pm. Campers must bring their own bag lunch and drink. Please inform us of any allergies at registration.